created June 2008
This is my second RB-T. It used to look like this. My other RB-T is here.
More to come on this beauty, but the essentials:
- it's powdercoated blue. The blue has a faint yellow tint in the sun. Pretty.
- it's got a Kogswell fork raked out to 65 mm for a trail of 40mm
- it's got a beautiful rack built by Alex
- it's got perfect gearing thanks to the Sugino PX 44/30 double and the 12-28 cassette in the back
- it's about as ideal a do-everything bike as I can get without going totally custom